OPTIMAL STRUCTURE DESIGN
EQUIPPED WITH ROTARY TABLE.
- The major structural parts are manufactured form Meehanite cast iron, hardened to hardness over HB190
- The structural parts are tempered for stress relief that ensures deformation-free performance year after year.
- X, Y, Z axis are mounted with roller type linear ways, exhibiting extra high rigidity and loading capacity.
- Oversized column structure dramatically increases machining stability.
- Fixed column construction.
- HIGH ACCURACY The rotary table employs three-piece teeth plate for high accuracy indexing.
- HEAVY-CUTTING RESISTANCE The three-piece teeth plate combined with hydraulic locking mechanism allows full teeth engagement. This results in higher rigidity and increased heavy cutting capacity.
GEAR BOX (OPTION.)
- This spindle running is transmitted through a gear box, making the machine excellent for heavy cutting applications.
- With the gear box, the spindle provides two speed changes. The low speed range is 40~1750rpm, and high speed range is 1751~8000 rpm. The wide speed range permits the machine to perform heavy cutting and fine fine finishing.
- All gears and bearings in the gear box are oil-bath lubricated
TWO SCREW TYPE CHIP CONVEYORS ON BASE
There are two screw type chip conveyors provided at right and left side of the base. During cutting, the chips are delivered through these chip conveyors for exhausting chips outside of the machine.
CHAIN TYPE CONVEYOR (OPTIONAL)
The chip conveyor is available to be mounted at the backside of the machine. It removes chips efficiently.
HYDRAULIC BALANCE SYSTEM
The Y-axis movement is counter-balanced through a hydraulic cylinder. An accumulator is equipped in the hydraulic circuit. This counter-balance system will reduce spindle head vibration to a minimum, while significantly improving machining accuracy
HOLLOW BALL SCREW WITH COOLING SYSTEM
- Three axes are transmitted through class C3 high precision high speed, no-noise ball screws.
- Ø36mm, ball screws are pretensioned and preloaded to minimize deformation.
- A laser unit is applied to calibrate the machine accuracy to ensure machining accuracy.
- Coolant through ball screws on X, Y, Z axis minimizes thermal deformation and backlash, while ensuring smooth motion during rapid traverse.